Thank you, this was a life changer for me last year, with 40 students! - D. Swenson
2017/2018 Private Music Teacher Lesson Planner
(Digital Download) On sale NOW
The 2017/2018 Private Music Teacher Lesson Planner
is a BIG pdf download with an academic school year agenda and great organisational forms and templates for the busy private music teacher. Includes editable forms for editing on the computer.
Why is this a download?
No teaching studio is the same. This download allows YOU to customize the most EPIC agenda, lesson planner and student progress book. Print only what you need. Organize it to best suit your needs. Fun and functional.
Two calendar versions to choose from:
Sunday - Saturday Calendar format
Monday - Sunday Calendar format
Shopping in CANADA? Please visit the Canada Store!
The Planner includes an academic monthly (September to June) that includes:
- Yearly planning calendar (great for handing out to students in September)
- Sunday to Saturday dated calendar template (editable)
- 8 AM to 10 PM scheduling
- Weekly and monthly teaching and personal goals/to do lists
- Monthly overview (plan for a great month of teaching)
- Monthly review (look back on your month and look ahead to the next)
The Planner also includes forms and printables for the needs of busy music teachers including:
- Dated student progress and attendance forms
- Recital Planners
- Choral Voicing planners
- Weekly lessons schedules (for your ever changing schedule)
- Student registration forms
- Daily lesson planning sheet templates
- Vocal Recital program templates
- AND MORE!
Track Student Progress
Keeping track of student attendance and progress is easy with detailed and overview forms.
Print in black or white or colour. Print only what you need for your students/studio
Look back/Plan Ahead
Review your month or lesson plan for the month ahead. The calendar and lesson planning form make it easy to stay organized and inspired!