2016 FULL VOICE Teacher eGuide - Inspired Vocal Music Lessons
Newly Updated! - The 2016 FULL VOICE Teacher eGuide is packed with great teaching ideas for private and classroom music teachers working with young singers. This fun and colourful 75 page digital download has everything you need to provide inspired vocal music lessons. It includes:
- simple and effective teaching strategies that you can use immediately.
- helpful teaching tips from experienced teachers (who love working with young singers...)
- MORE educational singing and music lesson activities for singers of all abilities.
- MORE singing games for beginner singers to help build confidence.
- includes all flash cards and materials needed.
- Includes links to our podcasts and blog articles for more resources.
- Music theory sheets "printables" that you can use with your students for review or homework.
CLICK ON THE IMAGE TO SEE MORE PAGES
30 day money back guarantee - If you don't find this resource useful and inspiring, we will gladly refund your money.
Pssst...Teachers who are new to the FULL VOICE Workbooks can try them for FREE
Download the first 3 Lessons from all levels and see how they compliment your teaching studio or classroom!
"I thought a 30 minute lesson was too long for my young students...until I looked at your Teacher Guide...I have so many activities now and I use them with all my singers! Thank you.~ J. Nesbit, Bloomington Indiana
“I am blown away by the amount of information and teaching tips found in The Full Voice Teacher’s eGuide! I have been using the tips and games in my lessons... My students are more engaged, and confident ... I recommend this resource to every voice instructor – it’s invaluable! Karen Gross, UMTC ~ Owner, Vocal Expressions Plus