First performances are a big deal!
In this podcast, we are sharing simple teaching strategies that can help your beginner students (of any age) who are preparing for their first performances. With proper preparation, better communication and understanding support - even your "shyest" students can shine on your recital stage.
Listen NOW! (subscribe on your favourite podcast app!)
There are so many "little things" we can do before, during and after first performances to make sure all our students have the opportunity to "shine" on stage!
- choosing appropriate repertoire
- ensuring they are well rehearsed
- offering in-lesson mini-recitals for moms and dads
- group rehearsals prior to the recital
- choral singing opportunities and more