Now Available! The FULL VOICE Teacher Guide
Mine came this morning...read it cover-to-cover already!!!! Excellent resource! ~ S. Howell-Stuebing
The new FULL VOICE Teacher Guide is a soft cover 7 x 10 full colour book with 102 pages of ideas, strategies and inspiration for the private voice teacher. It includes:
- simple and effective teaching strategies that you can use immediately.
- helpful strategies for getting started with new students and first lessons.
- multi-sensory warm-up activities for singers of all abilities.
- MORE singing games for beginner singers to help develop independent singing skills from the very first lesson.
- NEW! FULL VOICE Small group lesson curriculum and planning.
- NEW! Age appropriate repertoire recommendations for young singers.
Includes articles from expert voice teachers and music educators who love working with young singers.
Understanding Vocal Anatomy: The Young Singing Larynx by Dana Lentini
Navigating Repertoire Challenges: Choosing Repertoire for Auditions by Nate Plummer
Learning new music: Tell the Story First by Donna Rhodenizer
This book is also available on Amazon.com
Kindle version (Print replica in English language) available worldwide.
I have taught in public schools, private schools, and a home studio. Her tips are simple enough to implement after looking through the book one time! Nuggets of gold I tell ya! Gorgeous layout and thick pages for long-term use. ~ D. Swenson