Now Available! 2018 FULL VOICE Teacher Guide
Mine came this morning...read it cover-to-cover already!!!! Excellent resource! ~ S. Howell-Stuebing
The new FULL VOICE Teacher Guide is a soft cover 7 x 10 full colour book with 102 pages of ideas, strategies and inspiration for the private voice teacher. It includes:
- simple and effective teaching strategies that you can use immediately.
- helpful strategies for getting started with new students and first lessons.
- multi-sensory warm-up activities for singers of all abilities.
- MORE singing games for beginner singers to help develop independent singing skills from the very first lesson.
- NEW! FULL VOICE Small group lesson curriculum and planning.
- NEW! Age appropriate repertoire recommendations for young singers.
Includes articles from expert voice teachers and music educators who love working with young singers.
Understanding Vocal Anatomy: The Young Singing Larynx by Dana Lentini
Navigating Repertoire Challenges: Choosing Repertoire for Auditions by Nate Plummer
Learning new music: Tell the Story First by Donna Rhodenizer
This book is also available on Amazon.com
Kindle version (Print replica in English language) available July 7th 2018
(pre order now for immediate delivery)
I have taught in public schools, private schools, and a home studio. Her tips are simple enough to implement after looking through the book one time! Nuggets of gold I tell ya! Gorgeous layout and thick pages for long-term use. ~ D. Swenson